Friday, December 31, 2010

The New Year

Needless to say, 2010 has been one of the craziest and exciting years of my life. For many, many reasons.



February

An incredible High School soccer career ends after we lost 1-2 in the State Finals


April
An incredible Club soccer season ends after we won 4-1 in the State Finals, for the second year in a row



I heard back from a PSA contest I entered and won first place! Oh, and $1,000...


I was lucky enough to be able to visit the beautiful island of St. Thomas


May

I finally graduated from High School




I got to spend a super fun weekend at Lexi's camp with all my friends


June

I went with the Bridge family to the World's Greatest Waterpark Schlitterbahn

July

Senior Trip to Disney World!



August

A wonderful trip up to Wisconsin with my two best friends Clayton and Mikey







Move out to Utah for BYU!





And well, the rest is history. Or you know, already on my blog.

So 2010 was a crazy and exciting adventure, but all good things must come to an end. But just because one good thing ends doesn't mean another can't begin does it? Tonight I will ceremoniously blow up plenty of fireworks, and look forward to what 2011 will bring.

Another semester of college
Plenty of new friends
Plenty of new memories with old friends
Exploring exciting new places
Learning to ski/snowboard
And of course the big one:
Being called to serve a mission somewhere in this crazy world.

So bring it on 2011, I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. What if my club team had faced your club team in the state finals? Would the entire shape and face of history be altered? What if I ran into you at disney world and told you you had awesome hair? What now? What if I was a sith lord?

    ReplyDelete