Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wasting Time

Well finals are officially over for me and I have absolutely nothing to do! Jessica and Brenton have both left to go home already, and as time continues, many more of my friends will be slipping off to their own corner of the world, myself included (3 days!). Needless to say there are not very many forms of entertainment. But here are some things that I've found.

1. The Creamery is and always will be overpriced.

Here are a few of the more ridiculous prices:

      A) A normal box of Goldfish for $8.00.

     B) Two regular boxes of Cheez-Its for $7.00 (notice how it says "Priced Right" right above it).
      C) And most importantly and depressing, Double Stuf Oreos for a little more than $4.00
 2) We have to get rid of food so we have been throwing our junk food in a pile and letting anyone have at it. I feel like a huge fatty. It's great.

3) The snow. I was coming home from my first day of finals and found this outside our dorm. It was magical. Also if you care I took a timelapse of an entire day. So you can watch that if you want:


That is all. Can't wait to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment