Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

So I was sitting at home enjoying the lovely Christmas atmosphere when I remembered that I had this thing called a blog. So here I am updating all the people (no one) that read my blog.

Well obviously, I am now back in Louisiana and am enjoying the fact that I can wear shorts anytime I like. So when I first came home from the airport, there were two really big packages waiting for me in the living room...


So basically. I was so excited that they were here I threw up the next morning! Seriously though. I threw up. And laid in bed the whole next day. It sucked. But the next day I was fine and we had some crazy fun. Here are some obscure videos that don't show anything. Feel free to fill in the endings with your imagination.


Then of course, there was Christmas. And my family is crazy so this is what you get:









I've been so busy I pretty much haven't even had a chance to see any of my friends! But I'll be able to see them all next week! 
Well, that's about it. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Dude. I follow you.

    Thanks for keeping me updated.

    Your videos made me laugh.

    Also. You are hilarious.

    Also. I miss you.

    Also. You are barefoot in a sugarcane field in the south. But there are no alligators. Or Louisiana...Fast....

    I like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I follow you too. I am glad you are home for a while anyways. Glad you are you :). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! i read your blog as well. You are loved :) by me.

    ReplyDelete