Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Everything's Magic

Jessica Graff,
Today is your lucky day.


Forever has shown us that leaving home and living on your own isn't guaranteed to be an easy thing. In fact, it can be a really, really hard thing. Exactly 18 weeks ago I moved into my dorm at BYU, and exactly 18 weeks ago I met my best friend.



So anyway, that was a nice cheesy, semi-dramatic beginning to a blog post. But I do mean it. Yeah, usually when a guy would opt to calling his girlfriend his best friend it's a problem. But in this case I just feel that of all the different labels you can apply to a person to identify them, she's my best friend above anything else. Which is a pretty freaking sweet deal. Just saying.


Jessica is Breeann's roommate Kaitlin's little sister (it's fun to make these connections), and because of this, we've been blessed with the opportunities to do things that most freshmen probably wouldn't be able to get to do together. For example:

Trips to Salt Lake for General Conference

A Trip to Vegas

Harry Potter Midnight Premieres


Or just plain old Sunday dinner
But besides that we've had our own fun little moments of fantastic.
She surprised me at almost every soccer game I had

And well, we've taken quite a bit of goofy pictures...
 

  






 




Anyway, to sum it up Jessica has made my first semester at BYU completely different and better than I could have expected. She's someone I can rely on, someone I can turn to when I'm feeling down, and someone who will just sit on a couch all day and eat junk food with me. What more could I possibly ask for? It's going to be really hard to say goodbye when I leave for my mission, but I'm always going to be coming back right? Who knows what will happen next, but I think things always have a way of working themselves out. So thank you Jess, for all the big things you've done or been through with me, but more importantly for all the little things. Thank you for being that someone I can know and trust for right now and always.









ps I stinking miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment