Monday, December 13, 2010

The Final Countdown

Yup. Finals are here. As I'm sure anyone who has read any college kid's blog would know.

So I feel weird because I feel like a lot of people have been really stressed and studying like crazy for all their tests, and I really haven't spent that much time doing so... I'm sure the classes I'm taking has something to do with it but still. I'm like concerned that I'm not worrying enough.

Oh well! I guess I'm doing okay because I took my Mission Prep test this morning and got a 98% on it! Then 30 seconds later I reentered the Testing Room and took a Book of Mormon test for two hours. But it payed off because I got a 91%! Woo. Unfortunately, those are the two easiest classes and I have three more to take. Finals weeks is dumb

Only about a week til I'm back in the warmth. Can't wait.

2 comments: