Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Age Six Racer

Bringing my Nintendo 64 to college was a brilliant idea. My roommate Jacob supplied the fourth controller and tonight we went crazy.

But I still came out on top ;)


Also, in other news,

I GET TO PLAY INTRAMURAL SOCCER AGAIN!!!

This may not seem exciting to anyone because I already told everyone that I was going to be playing, but what ended up happening is that when we went to sign up for this semester, the teams were all filled up already. We were put on the waiting list so I asked Breeann to talk to everyone she knew to see if I could get a spot on their team, but to no avail. But finally, today we were told a spot opened up and we have our first game tomorrow! And well,

I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!!!!

that is all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hunt! Good to see that the tuition payments are going to good use in keeping you on top of your Nintendo skills...... ha just joking. Actually, nice way to chill. BF2 anyone????

    I am also very excited for you to play soccer. I just wish I could be there. You have to beg someone to at least take a few minutes of video for me. Good luck and you better call me with a blow by blow of the game. Now go put one in the back of the net!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There I am. Wario. I put up a good fight, at least. It was really only between you and me ALL NIGHT LONG. Sometimes we just got unlucky.

    ReplyDelete