Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ungodly Hour

So now that I am in college and no longer at home, there are a lot of really cool and stupid habits that I have developed. This post is all for you Mom and Dad. You guys will be so proud

  1. Stay up until at least 2 o'clock in the morning. Every night.
  2. Make a quesadilla at about midnight (occasionally feed Jessica part of it).
  3. I only eat the following: QUESADILLAS, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (in honor of Dad), cereal, raman noodles (no broth), toast, grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches, and white shells and cheese Pasta Roni.
  4. Watch too much One Tree Hill.
  5. Be cold constantly.
  6. Remember to do homework really late and still manage a good grade.
  7. Fume about how much I hate the Testing Center.
  8. Play an unorganized organized game of pick-up soccer.
  9. Say contradictory sentences to confuse Jessica.
  10. Play plenty of FIFA with Carson.
  11. Go to the Creamery at least three times in a day one day during the week.
  12. Make CDs and write letters.
  13. Be dramatic.
  14. Complain.
  15. Read my scriptures
So these are just a few things that I find myself doing quite often nowadays. I've had an idea for a music video/short film I want to make, but surprisingly enough I need a good snowfall to get the vision I have in my head. But just for a little sneak peak, this is the song I'm going to use. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Buy a coat, learn how to cook something, and keep hating the testing center- I still have nightmares about that place! Love the song and love you- mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BOOOYYY and his PB sandwiches! Okay so here is a fact that mom's and wives don't want you to know....you can survive on nothing more than PBJ or PBH (honey) and a tall glass of chocolate milk. Now when you get a little older (okay alot older) you might have to go to the natural PB..... something about being fat or getting fat not sure.

    Anyways, live life LARGE, enjoy what is around you and ALWAYS follow your heart - okay, sprinkle in a bit of common sense - BUT have faith, make a plan and execute, execute, execute. You so have it!!! Just be you and it all works out. :) No worries ;)

    ReplyDelete