Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

Well all I can say is that I was so happy that I went home for Thanksgiving! Well, I kind of went home. Breeann and I flew into New Orleans Tuesday night and drove two hours back to Lafayette. I got home around 9 PM or so and got to see all of my family! Needless to say we take really cool pictures:

 
So when my Mom called me and told me that they decided to get Breeann and me a flight home, I decided that I wouldn't tell any of my friends that I was coming home and just show up at their houses and surprise them. Turns out this was a really good idea and they were all freaked out when I showed up at their doors. It was awesome. But unfortunately I couldn't really go and see everyone, but it was still really nice to get to see Lexi, Cassie, Kelly, and Cody!



So Destin was amazing. And WARM (there's snow everywhere in Provo now). Another bonus of getting to go to Destin was I got to see my buddy Clayton.



And as tradition would have it, we went out one night and dug a huge hole on the beach. Unfortunately, this year we couldn't find any shovels so we used dustpans. Still worked. The weirdest thing was that Big Black didn't come with us to Destin... His company was greatly missed. Anyway, these holes were about 5 and a half feet deep. And it only took us about 3 hours! Woooo.



Anyway, in a really scrappy nutshell that was my trip and I can't wait to come home again in 3 weeks and be able to see ALL my friends. But then again, of course there might be a person who I'll be missing the whole time I'm at home.

Jussstttttt maybe.

5 comments:

  1. hi i want to meet your family and friends.
    oh yeah and i feel like next time you "miss people," i should be in the picture too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what's up with this??? Dude I cried the day you left me and this is what I get in return????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo glad you came home:) I'm already wanting to go back to Destin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I most of all am upset that my boy did not give me a shout out somewhere in this post. I paid for you to come back boy. :)

    ReplyDelete