Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pieces

So I've been pretty busy lately with school and what not, but I finally got a chance to post some little pieces of what I've been doing... so here ya go:

Good times in the dorms:



Breeann and I are also lucky to have the most amazing aunt and uncle who live in Salt Lake and love us enough to feed us real food! And not only that, the real food is amazing (steak and mashed potatoes). So here are just some more fun times with their crazy cool kids:


This past Friday I also got to go to my first BYU basketball game, which we won by like 25 points or something. Pretty sweet.


And to close off this post- Mom, Dad, and Sav- turns out there are weird Mormons here too. You can't really tell in the picture, but here's a young lad cutting his nails in priesthood meeting:


I miss our crazy ward!

And for everyone- 


Keep smiling... 

because Jesus is?

(yes this is a real picture in the bookstore.. weird isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment