Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Archers Bows Have Broken

That pretty much sums it up right now. I've been in the library for about an hour and a half so far, and I'm definitely not going to be leaving for a while. I'm currently working on a 7 page paper about fat kids who watch too much TV and it's so boring and the way to write the paper is weird and it's stressing me out. Good thing we're not supposed to bring our first draft to class tomorrow right? Riiiiight. Anyway, all that looking at statistics and making up why I think what and who and where and blah is getting really old so I wanted to get on here and type something that doesn't make me want to kill myself.



So first off I am more than freaking excited to be going home for Thanksgiving now!! My amazing parents decided to get Breeann and me plane tickets back home and I'm absolutely overjoyed to go home to the warmth and stress free zone. So thank you sooooooooooooo much for being the best parents ever! I'm sure Savannah is pretty excited for us to come back too because well, look what we left her with... just kidding! Love you guys.


So once again the snow began to fall today, but luckily it was pretty sunny and none of it stuck.
I went to the Media Arts office yesterday to pick up my application for the film program here at BYU, and holy. crap. That thing is insane. Definitely something I'm going to have to put a large chunk of time into. However there is just one little part of the whole thing that I'm looking forward to. One of the requirements is that I make a 3 minute film that showcases my abilities. And it has to be something I make here and something that I write, shoot, and direct and do not appear in. So I'm going to have to come up with some kind of interesting idea. Hopefully something will come to me.

1 comment: