Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All The Days

Alright well, I have some time so back to the 60 day challenge

DAY 3
A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


Modern Family
This show is just way too fantastic and funny and awesome to not be my favorite show. It also helps that Claire and Phil remind me of my own parents. So that's always fun to compare

And although Modern Family is my favorite show, I still felt the need to mention my two close seconds:


The Office
This had been my favorite show for a very long time. And it has a very special place in my heart. How cute.

 
One Tree Hill
I had never watched this show until I came out to college. I always thought it was just a bunch of whiney teenagers who had ridiculous drama, but it turns out I was wrong. Okay well there is some pretty ridiculous stuff that happens, but it is all very entertaining.

DAY 4
A picture of your night.
Studying and homework. Pretty romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment