Monday, February 14, 2011

Better Is One Day

So Jessica and Kaitlin have been doing this thing called the "60 day challenge" and well, since I never feel very inclined to blog, maybe this will make me care a little bit more. And I'll probably just end up stealing Kaitlin's idea of just doing a few of them at a time and not everyday. So anyway, here we go.


DAY 1
A picture of yourself with 15 facts
  1. I love sushi
  2. I'm obsessed with soccer
  3. I can raise one eyebrow
  4. I think music is medicine for your emotions
  5. I'm awkward
  6. I have the best girlfriend ever
  7. I try really hard not to judge things because of what society judges them (ex. He Is We)
  8. I am attempting to get into the BYU film program
  9. Contrary to popular belief, I do not curl my hair every morning
  10. I could eat Oreos everyday 
  11. I hate my Biology class
  12. I play intramural soccer at BYU
  13. I miss high school soccer more than I probably should
  14. I'm starting my mission papers this week
  15. I have an absolutely amazing family
    DAY 2
    A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.

    Michael Nielsen


    Well what can I say? He's been my "big brother" since we were four. And we've had plenty of good times inbetween now and then. You don't just call anyone Big Black you know.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment